- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Support at Home
Our home support services provide non-medical assistance with activities of daily living to allow individuals to continue living independently in their own homes.
Redeemer Health provides private pay, non-medical, in-home support services in Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery counties to help individuals who need assistance with daily living tasks. Kind, skilled, and knowledgeable, our staff provides the support needed to ensure those they care for stay well and safe.
What Our Support at Home Offers
Our caregivers make house calls to provide such services as:
- Transportation to appointments, family or friends visits, and errands.
- Food shopping and meal preparation.
- Light housekeeping to take care of basic tasks, such as laundry, changing bed linens, and tidying the house.
- Personal care to help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal needs.
- Conversation and camaraderie.
- Safe transitions program when returning home from a medical facility.
Is Support at Home Needed?
Usually, people seek home support services when their abilities to perform routine daily tasks begin to decline. We can help you or your loved one delay moving into assisted living or a long-term care facility through our in-home care and support services.
If you’re wondering whether support at home is needed, our team can help you determine what’s best for you or your loved one. Please contact us at 215-698-3719 with any questions you may have.